WORK BEFORE PLAY
- Personal Assistants, able to book anything, on hand 24 hours a day
- Complimentary wireless Wi-fi
- Executive boardroom that seats up to 14 people
- Private dining room at the Grill Room restaurant seats up to 12 people.
- Availability to set up computers, fax machines, printers and scanners in guest rooms
- Complimentary pressing for up to five items
- State of the art audio/visual equipment
- Business Center capabilities provided at the Living Room
- Airport Transportation
- Website: http://www.capellahotels.com/
- Address: 1050 31st Street, NW Washington, DC. 20007
- Telephone: (202) 617-2400
- Star Rating: *****
- Price: Rooms start at $ 500
- Check In/Out: Flexible check in and check out times
- Welcome Gift: Personalized special snack prepared by the Chef
- Skincare & Haircare: Exclusive Italian Aqua Di Parma soap, shampoo, conditioner and body lotion.
- Accessories: Beautiful plush robes, on your 20th visit they will imprint your name on it as a complimentary gift!
- Opening Hours: The Capella does not have an actual spa facility, however they provide in room spa services upon request.
- Products: All services provided feature organic and eco friendly products from Kerstin Florian.
- Services: Massage therapy, facial treatments, body treatments, and others are all available upon request. All services are available in your personal room or in the rooftop poolside cabanas (weather permitting) as the hotel does not have a spa facility.
- Notes: If you would like your treatment done on the rooftop there is a surcharge of $25 dollars.
The Grill Room (Miscellaneous)
- Healthy Menu Highlights:
- Artichoke and Marcona Almond Soup with ricotta cheese and a fried quail egg
- Soft Shell Crab with buckwheat noodles and shaved spring vegetable salad
- Nova Scotia Halibut with Meyer lemon and razor clams, and creamy morel mushrooms.
- In-Room Dining Highlights: The Grill Room dishes are able to be enjoyed in-room 24 hours a day
- Upon arriving you won’t find much inside aside from some cokes and waters. The catch is, the minibar is refill complimentary; that is, a completely customizable minibar! Once in the hotel, just tell your personal assistant what you would like to eat and have at your disposal and they will go out of their way to stock up your fridge with all your favorite snacks!
- Opening Hours: Open 24 hours a day
- Equipment: treadmills, elliptical, bikes, dumbbells, all with complimentary water and towels.
- Classes: Access to personal trainers is available upon request 24 hours a day. Biking on Mount Vernon is also an option for those more adventurous guests upon request, where you will receive a shuttle service and Picknick snacks to take with you!
- Notes: The Gym is located in the rooftop next to the pool if you’d like a workout with a view, with a quick dip in the pool once your done! Also, if you would like a more extensive gym, with a larger range of equipment’s and classes, all Capella guests have access to the exclusive Washington Sports Club completely free!
Amenities & Accents:
- European Mattresses
- Pratesi Linens
- Floating soaking bathtubs
- Marble spa bathrooms with rainfall showers
- Bedside touch button technology
- Two story onyx fireplace in lobby
- Artwork carefully selected from the owners private gallery
- Of all the top hotels around DC, the Capella is one of the few, if not only, with an indoor/outdoor infinity pool. Cabanas, lounge areas, and chairs are available, combined with a beautiful view of Georgetown.
- Notes: Pool access is exclusive for guests only, so don’t worry about big crowds!
The Capella is located in the historic Georgetown neighborhood. This area is known for being one of the city's vibrant cultural centers, next to museums, galleries, specialty shopping and delicious dinning options. This area is also right next to the Kennedy Center, Georgetown and George Washington Universities, as well as several financial institutions.
- Pharmacy: CVS. 2819 M Street NW
- Classes: Washington Sports Club. 3222 M Street NW
- Mani/Pedi: Celadon. 1180 F Street NW
- Blowdry: Dry Bar. 1825 Wisconsin Ave NW
- Healthy Snack: Sweetgreen. 3333 M Street NW
- Shopping: Georgetown