Work Before Play
- 24-hour Business Center, includes drop down projectors & plasma screens
- Wireless and Hardwired high-speed internet access
- In-house laundry, dry cleaning and mending
- 24-hour personalized concierge services
- Use of hotel car within Zone I for Suite and Penthouse Guests
The Northhall (British)
Healthy Menu Highlights:
- Dressed crab with pickled beetroot, avocado purée and Innes goat’s curd
- Jerusalem artichoke soup, wild mushrooms and truffle
- Grilled Dover Sole with lemon pickle
Healthy Menu Highlights:
- Minestrone soup
- Beetroot carpaccio with cuttlefish and green apple
- Line-caught chargrilled yellow fin tuna served with spring vegetables
- Slow-cooked cod served with sautéed escarole lettuce and caper crumble
- Offerings from Massimo and Northhall are able to be enjoyed in-room
- Jumbo Cashews
- Nespresso Machines in select rooms
- Skincare & Haircare: ESPA London products. You will find shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, invigorating bath salts with lime, nutmeg, ginger & essential oils, and body lotion. Note: the products have an intense herbal scent.
- Accessories: Q-tips, cotton rounds, vanity kit, hair comb, shower cap, slippers and bathrobes, nail file, loofah pad.
- Opening Hours: 6.30am to 10pm
- Products: ESPA
- Facilities: 17 treatment rooms, nail studio, indoor pool, vitality pool with air and water massage jets, amphitheater sauna, steam rooms, ice fountain, marble heated lounges, private sleep pods, rainshowers
- Treatments: facials, massages, acupuncture; packages change seasonally
- Salon: Ultimate Make-Over Room inspired by the Oscar winning make up artist, Lois Burwell, and hair colorist Daniel Galvin. Services available between 8am and 8pm.
- Pool: indoor pool and vitality pool accessible through the spa
- Notes: If you land early in the morning and your room is not yet available, you can freshen up in the spa, and even take a nap in a sleeping pod filled with fluffy pillows, blankets and refreshments
- Opening Hours: Open 24 hours a day
- Equipment: Life Fitness Elevation Engage Series cardiovascular, Signature Series Strength equipment, Cable Motion Series as well as Powerplates, Trixter bikes, free weights, stretch areas, and Concept rowers.
- Classes: Sessions available by request in the Personal Training Areas.
- Notes: The Gym is located within the spa. Cell phone service is spotty but you can access the hotel's WiFi network. There are no windows so if you need daylight or a view to get motivated, opt for a run or bike ride outside instead.
- Soy milk
- Hypoallergenic pillows
Amenities & Accents:
- Afternoon Tea Room, illuminated by a Baccarat Chandelier, overlooking The Garden Lounge.
- All rooms have marble bathrooms with under-floor heating and tropical rain showers.
- Selected rooms have bathtubs with built in TVs, in-room Nespresso Machines and Walk-In Closets
In the Neighborhood
The Corinthia is located in the heart of London, between the Houses of Parliament and footsteps from Trafalgar Square and Westminster. This location puts you close to the River Thames and in the perfect spot to explore the best of both historic and modern London.
- Pharmacy: Boots. 5 Strand, London WC2N 5HR
- Fitness: Fitness First. Concourse level, 1 Embankment Place, London WC2N, 6NN
- Mani/Pedi: Cucumba. 12 Poland Street, London W1F 8QB
- Blowdry: Blo Blow Dry Bar. 34, The Piazza, The Market, London WC2E 8RE
- Healthy Snack: Curssh. 11 Strand, London WC2N 5HR
- Shopping: Bond Street